Business Development Director
JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly experienced sales professional to expand and accelerate new business accounts for our Colorado Springs-based branding and design consultancy, Diverge Branding. Diverge specializes in research, brand strategy + identity systems development, brand management and brand communication serving the B2B, B2C and non-profit segments. The successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience in sales and new business development with local, regional and national businesses. Experience in the financial, retail and/or defense industries would be a plus. Understanding and familiarity with selling brand work would be a big plus. This is a contract position structured on a base compensation and commission arrangement negotiated subject to the candidate’s qualifications. Relocation to Colorado Springs specifically is not required.
Diverge Branding is a unique agency built on a business model and philosophy of building brand value through long-term brand management engagement. It is a young, motivated group with a passion to seek new challenges, diversify, and be seen as a knowledge leader in a highly competitive field.
- Minimum qualifications: B.S./B.A. degree (or higher) in related field
- Proactive, assertive, self-sufficient personality
- Competitive and ambitious nature
- Charismatic and influential communicator
- Ability to drive new biz and sales and build the agency network
- Ongoing relationship management and consultation
- Accountable for meeting revenue and profitability goals
- Collaborate with the Diverge and JDA leadership team to develop sales strategy
The responsibilities are many, various and not limited to those written in this document
Compensation: Industry competitive base + commission