Diverge Branding, the branding agency of JDA Worldwide, thinks strategically and imaginatively about brand. We see it as a holistic experience beyond a name or logo. For this reason, we bring together deep thinkers and go-getters — forever realists and eternal optimists — those who believe that every brand touchpoint matters.
As the Content Copywriter for Diverge, you will be primarily responsible for brand driven copywriting, brand messaging, and naming. You must have excellent and imaginative writing skills with the ability to adapt tone and voice characteristics. We work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment where accountability, responsibility, trust and respect are important to our culture.
We believe in a healthy work life balance. And as Coloradans, outdoor activities, great views, and a good laugh are all priorities. When it comes time for business, we have respect for each other’s ideas and are quick to collaborate to solve problems. Company-wide excursions, craft coffee and snacks, and excellent benefits are just a few perks of being a Diverge Branding family member.
- 5 + year’s experience in copywriting and communications, agency experience preferred
- Degree in communications, professional writing, marketing, branding or related field
- Versatility in writing style, voice, tone, storytelling, in both short and long form
- Create and develop copy for a broad range of communication and collateral
- Brand platform and branded nomenclature writing
- Develop communication and messaging strategies
- Identify as a visionary and imaginative thinker that thrives on discovery
- Must embrace change, and gravitate towards rotating projects and focus
- Meet/exceed client business objectives
- Open minded and willing to challenge the norm
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
Pay Range: Industry competitive and dependent on experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Beautiful offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)