Executive Assistant to CEO
JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network delivering cross-channel integrations through media, strategy, brand and creative solutions. In 2017, JDA was awarded second fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking an exceptional assistant for our CEO. Success in this role will involve effortlessly organizing and scheduling day-to-day priorities, intuitively understanding communication needs, and being available when truly needed. Establishing a trustworthy relationship and navigating complex and confidential situations with ease will be essential in meeting expectations. A nurturing and empowering personality type will be a natural fit for this role. Consistent with our team culture at JDA, you must have a constant desire to learn new things, an excellent work ethic, and a heart to serve.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work-life, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- Minimum qualifications: B.S./B.A. degree
- Loves the advertising business
- Available when needed, regardless of day or time
- Stickler for details
- Excel at managing process and organization
- Highly intuitive and self-guided problem solver
- Exceptional level of emotional intelligence and maturity
- Strong grasp with all technology, MS365 and Apple are a must
- Works well in a high-pressure environment with changing needs
- Nurturing personality
- Strong team player
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Snacks/Drinks in all offices