JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking to hire an Associate Strategist to be a proactive contributor on our strategy team and to help us build a bridge between our clients and their dreams though innovative and effective strategy. You should naturally be drawn to solving complicated problems in a collaborative environment that also allows for independence and freedom to initiate. You will be taking direction from the VP of Strategy and your role will require both developing and writing strategies and tactics under their guidance. We are seeking a candidate with a strong alignment to our culture and way of thinking, not the perfect resume.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are the flexible work-life and time off policy, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 3+ years of experience developing strategy in a team environment
- Innovative thinker
- Proactive self-starter
- Proven ability to develop complex projects while remaining flexible as process evolves
- Interpret information into strategy for clients
- Strong writer
- Experience in advertising consulting, media, creative, marketing or branding
- Work well under pressure with hard deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite or other agency/data software a plus
- Collaborative team Player
- Interpreter of dreams
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Healthy Snacks/Drinks in all offices