Intern for JDA - Summer 2019
Are you interested in interning for one of the fastest-growing private companies in Indianapolis this summer? JDA Worldwide is looking for an extraordinary group of talented students that want to break into the creative advertising industry by working side-by-side with the staff of a full-service advertising agency. This team-based internship will provide students with the opportunity to do real client work and learn about agency life.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have some pretty awesome free snacks to keep you energized throughout your work day.
- Location: Carmel, IN - JDA Worldwide
- Focus Areas: design, account service, advertising/marketing strategy, data science or research
- Jr./Sr. level four-year college degree student - pursuing a like-minded industry degree
- Individuals aspiring to develop and grow a professional career in the advertising/media/marketing strategy & research industry
- Capable of paying close attention to detail, demonstrating a consistently strong work ethic and always being a team player
- Flexible, able to problem-solve, and work well in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong software skills preferred
WE HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARE:
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document
Pay: Unpaid/Paid - depending on internship focus and experience
Schedule: The schedule can be somewhat flexible and typically either full-time or part-time hours depending on your credit hour need or scheudle