JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network delivering cross-channel integrations through media, strategy, brand and creative solutions. JDA has been on the fastest-growing private company list several years in a row in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Digital Designer at JDA, the ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented with impeccable digital design abilities as it relates to digital ad placements as well as a distinct eye for identifying and conveying best design principles. Roughly 60% of this role will be concepting (with oversight), production, and iterating. The other 40% will be a true display of craft via traditional design mediums for print and web. You excel in an independent, fast-paced environment, can juggle a variety of daily projects, whilst being absent of ego. Someone who nerds out over everything digital and is an expert in creating beautiful and persuasive design for a variety of interactive and dynamic mediums. You will work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team including copywriters, developers, media planners, researchers, strategists, and other specialists as required. The Digital Designer will work closely under the guidance and leadership of our Design Director.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work-life, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 4+ years of digital-first design and visual communication experience
- A diverse digital portfolio that showcases a refined style across a variety of project types and mediums
- Must be a master in traditional design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and XD
- Must have extensive experience designing digital ads for Google, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Experience with emerging design tools such as Google Web Designer, Invision, Axure and Balsamiq is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of brand, brand systems, advertising, and marketing strategy
- Knowledge of best practices when creating both still/animated digital ads and capabilities for various technology platforms
- Understands UX and UI best practices
- Eager to continue expanding knowledge to include thoughts, concepts, and strategies critical to our clients
- Precise, thorough and self-disciplined are characteristics you may identify with
- Works well under pressure, with a natural sense of urgency
- Expertise in working with writers and creative leads on projects
- Must be able to collaborate with the team when necessary, but also work independently to ensure deadlines are met
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
Pay Range: Industry competitive and dependent on experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Beautiful offices and locations (Atlanta, Carmel, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)