JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking an experienced researcher to be resource of information for the strategy team. The researcher leads the process of understanding both the client and their target market. This process includes identifying and collecting the client’s strategic and research resources, identifying further research needs and overseeing the gathering/interpreting of that research. This researcher catapults the team into the strategic growth plan process and will help formulate the strategy team’s direction for clients. A strong desire to “figure it out” and solve complicated problems is essential for success. We are seeking a candidate with a strong alignment to our culture and way of thinking, not the perfect resume.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are the flexible work-life and time off policy, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- B.S./B.A. degree required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in primary and secondary research
- Research experience in advertising consulting, media, creative, marketing or branding
- Experience gathering and interpreting data and information
- Strong analytical and critical thinker
- Endless curiosity
- Discerning nature
- Proficient writer
- Strong collaborator in a team with diverse skill sets
- Great interpersonal skills and friendly spirit
- Self-motivated and capable of working under hard deadlines
- Ability to manage complex research projects in a dedicated and thorough manner
- Proficient with MS365 and comfortable organizing data in Excel
- Knowledge of SPSS and data modeling/visualization programs is a plus
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Healthy Snacks/Drinks in all offices