JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for our strategy team. The Project Manager (PM) is charged with owning highly complex agency projects that are instrumental to both our internal and client needs. This person must be the resident expert on all things systems and process. You will be expected to streamline and drive the strategic growth plan process in an efficient and accurate way that works best for your team. The PM is expected to work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, including strategists, data scientists, researchers, media experts and creatives. The PM will work closely under the guidance and leadership of our VP of Strategic Planning and economic strategy teams.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are the flexible work-life and time off policy, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 3+ years recent experience in project management; similar industry is a plus
- Resident expert on systems and process
- Stickler for accuracy, attention to detail and organization
- Workflow/traffic and logistics experience necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Orderly and streamlined approach to problem solving
- Experience in selecting and managing vendor relationships
- Above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using project management software; Workamajig platform experience is a big plus
- Strong understanding and demonstration of business etiquette and ethics
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Work well under pressure with hard deadlines
- Collaborative team Player
The responsibilities are many, various and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Snacks/Drinks in all offices