Vice President of Strategy
JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a key member of our internal leadership team, the VP of Strategy reports directly to our CEO and is in a position of influence that will greatly contribute to the manner in which we shape and maintain our business culture and values. You will be responsible for helping build, guide development, and oversee client strategy services on behalf of JDA Worldwide. Ingenuity will come naturally, and you will be a thought leader in our industry. You will also need to be both a directional and inspirational leader to a team of strategists, researchers, copy writers, media and creative teams.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work-life, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- B.S./B.A. degree
- 10+ years’ experience developing strategy in a likeminded field or background
- Analytical with an ability interpret information into strategy for clients
- Proactive, confident, adept at winning and influencing others
- Capable of managing teams under hard deadlines, and works well under pressure
- Must embrace change, and gravitate towards rotating projects and focus
- Willingness to explore uncharted territory and get to the other side
- Proven presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Vast experience with data, research and agency software is expected
The responsibilities or requirements are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
Pay Range: Industry Competitive, dependent on experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Snacks/Drinks in all offices
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!